One of the newer types of electric toothbrushes is the "sonic" brush. This design was first brought to market in 1992 under the Sonicare brand name. This brand is still considered to be the preeminent product line representing this type of brushing technology.
By definition, a sonic toothbrush (yes, the word "sonic," as in sound) vibrates at a speed that lies within the range of frequencies that humans hear (20 to 20,000 hz).
Sarmo Sonic Electric Toothbrush ：
S100（Hot Selling Model）， S300（Special for woman and kids）,S400( Newest Product)
1) Food-grade APET ABS+PP, DuPont bristle
2) Battery: 3.7V, 1.8W 800mAh
3) IPX7 waterproof Grade
4) 2 min. Intelligent auto-timer,
30 seconds interval timer guide
5) FDA, FCC, CE&ROHS Certification
6) Vibration Frequency 31000 times/min.
7) Sonic motor
8) Various cleaning modes
9) Wireless inductive charging